[nflug] What no one is this group can use free adverts?

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 12:26:42 EDT 2006

http://www.tpc.int/servers/index.html

I tried to find an internet fax service since I am working from my home office for the next few months.

I found the 'granddaddy' of internet faxing above but can you believe it... 716 is not covered!.

It requires someone run a Fax server on *nix software.  For running the server you get 1/3 of the cover page and a few lines of the fax reply message for advert space!  It requires a dedicated Internet connection and a valid e-mail domain.

If you want more recognition run a Fax server (and let me know so I can send faxes in Buffalo!  :-)

Thought someone here might be interested.  You can limit the amount of coverage so you are only sending to local or regional and not the whole state etc...

JJN