[nflug] Free Linux CDs

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Jul 13 15:54:20 EDT 2006

Stephen Burke wrote:

> I am sincerely hoping that the suse dvd I requested
> works a bit better than the FIVE cds I have downloaded and burned (for
> both 10 AND 10.1, so TEN cds), but that never seem to install properly
> without dropping packages all over the place, leaving me with worthless
> cdrs all over the place and suse systems that ALMOST work, but not quite.

you should try doing the network installation for SuSE, i'm assuming you
have adelphia cable based on you email address. the net installation iso
i tiny and unless your doing a full install of SuSE it shouldn't take
more then an hour or so. if you do this use mirrors.kernel.org, it's a
really fast mirror.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator