[nflug] ubuntu xserver

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 23:35:27 EST 2006

Swaped out video card now my xserver not starting by default in Ubuntu. I looked at inittab file its on runlevel 2. This is the default for Ubuntu? I know Fedora is 5. I tried 5 but still get no xserver. It works when I do startx. Any suggestions?

 Jessie congrads!

--0-941349224-1138681272=:28203

http://mail.yahoo.com