[nflug] fstab-yw /community education clarification

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 19:43:13 EST 2006

Stephen,
You're welcome.

Just to clarify, in regards to the GNU/Linux community
education/Linux in Buffalo project...
I would prefer that email in regards to this new
initiative be sent to this mailing list (for as long
as it's okay with the LUG), as I want there to be open
discussion with how this project develops. I feel it's
more productive to address the topic in an open forum,
rather than to deal with responding to private email.
It's not that I don't want to reply to private email,
but it just makes sense to communicate with everyone
interested.

Also, as time allows, I will clarify more of what
niche I feel this initiative addresses. I want it to
be a positive experience. I want it to be focused on
education/learning in regards to GNU/Linux. I'm not
here to hold people back. I want everyone to develop
to their potential, whether you're an artist wanting
to do digital art, a student trying to get into
programming, or a grandparent simply wanting to
communicate with your family more effectively over the
interent.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel Villarreal

--- Stephen Burke <qfwfq at adelphia.net> wrote:

Thanks. Perhaps Ishould have read this reply first,
but the subject line threw
me. It appears I have a bit of research to do myself.
Thanks for the links.
S.