[nflug] Cron email limit?

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Fri Jan 27 08:18:41 EST 2006

I found something possibly relating about a patch for 2.6.6 kernel to
limit mqueue to 64K per user, 256K overall. I'm running a 2.4.9 from
redhat, but it's the latest so they may have patched it. I'm going to
redirect the cron output stdout and stderror and pipe it into mail. I
may still hit the same limit, but we'll see. I can always write it to a
file and send an email attaching the file or something like that. I
would have liked that they made this user settable if it is what is
killing me.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.