[nflug] Copy pop account email to another email address in QMAIL

speljamr at speljamr.com speljamr at speljamr.com
Fri Jan 6 10:37:38 EST 2006

Hello All,

I am a recent user of Qmail and I have a problem I
have been unable to find an answer to yet. I thought some of the Qmail
users out here might be able to help.

I need to have email
delivered to a pop account get copied to another email address as well. It
needs to go in both places. An alias won't work because the original
recipient must be able to download their mail from the original email
address.

In other words, test at test.com gets an email delivered to
his/her  Maildir and a copy of that email goes to test2 at test.com.

Does anyone have any idea how to accomplish this? I don't see any
tools for doing so in the default Qmail install. If it helps I am also
using vpopmail for the virtual domain handling.

Thank,

Tim