[nflug] Printing problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Feb 19 12:29:23 EST 2006

Thanks.  That seems to have fixed it, but ...

I had some trouble getting the new settings to stick.  A few times they
seemed to revert to 0.04 instead of 0.5.  It was weird.  I also went
into xpp to fix things up and there, 0.5" = 36 points.  In some places,
that was right and in some wrong.  All fixed now.

What I really don't understand is since I had this working long ago, how
did it go bad?  A new install of Firefox shouldn't have affected my
margin offsets, should it?

Joe