[nflug] nfs and samba

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Feb 16 11:06:04 EST 2006

When I've done this in the past, what I've done is had the linux box use
smbmount. Force it all through samba then you don't have an issue. It's
probably no the best way, performace wise, but it has worked for me.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.