[nflug] Alias Question

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Feb 3 14:35:55 EST 2006

from the bat book pg 275.

"a virtusertable is a database that maps virtual (possibly nonexistent)
domains to new addresses. essentially it gives you a database hook into
the early part of rule set 0. Note that this only reroutes delivery. It
does not change mail headers."

also see: http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

--
Darin Perusich