[nflug] Server Specs - Need Some Comments

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Feb 2 12:15:56 EST 2006

For this need, at the very least, you want 2 servers, one database and one
web server. for the DB server, 4G memory, dual xeon cpu. you say you will be
using php for searching..what do you mean by that? do you mean php issuing a
search query to the db, or php actually doing manual searching (the latter
would be very bad)

..thats my quick $.02 off the top of my head..

-Mark