[nflug] Verizon dsl

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 21:08:58 EST 2006

I have moved into the city and had RoadRunner before.
I am thinking of DSL. Are there any hitches in setting
up with Linux? I looked over some of old threads we
had to get some advice and I guess you need WIndows or
MAc to set it up with software. Thats odd if you are
hooking up a router to it which Im going to do. Do
they have port 80 open for web services? I know RR
dosent. I use 443 for web and also DDNS and sendmail
too. Any suggestions ? Storys? Advice? Should I just
still use RR?

Thanks!