[nflug] DNS Question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 12:46:21 EDT 2006

The debian one I am gonna try instructions look good
and dhcp and dns are on the same box.. Only question
is why is this something that is is not in any of the
installs of Linux? Shoudnt something like this be
built in to the distrubutions? A simple gui frontend
too? I have seen the frontend on Redhat and its not
user frendly although I do find sometime editing
named.conf easier then gui.. But tell that to a
Windows admin and they freak!  Windows one is pretting
simple to setup and its already does dynamic updating.

--- "David J. Andruczyk" <djandruczyk at yahoo.com>

http://www.ops.ietf.org/dns/dynupd/secure-ddns-howto.html