[nflug] Oracle may launch Linux version

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Apr 17 14:15:45 EDT 2006

novell bought suse a few years ago so novell linux is suse. they tried
to change the name from "suse linux" to "novell linux" but realized that
was a mistake and have since reverted back to using the "suse linux"
branding for all of their products.

i use SuSE on nearly all of my linux systems with the exception of
debian for select applications. i switched from redhat because i wasn't
about to pay for patches and such and i refused to use their
playground/testbed fedora in production. i couldn't be happier.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com