Apache 2 and PHP 4

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Sep 17 23:55:45 EDT 2005

Apache 2 & PHP 4.3.0+ work fine together. For info on PHP & Apache 2, take
a look at the URL below. It should help clarify what aspects of Apache 2
that the PHP dev's have issues with along with some recomendations.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php

  - Tony

--
To each their own...