Word Perfect 2000/Fedora Core 4

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 15 07:36:20 EDT 2005

abiword will do word perfect files. There also is a perl script around
that I have used in the past that would convert entire directories full
of word perfect docs to open office . But if you dont like oo, check out
abiword. I have yet to this day seen anything in wine work well that
people are happy with, just too buggy. VMware is also a choice but that
costs around $150. I could explain alot more about the above, let me
know if your interested. Peter