Word Perfect 2000/Fedora Core 4

wpos2 at adelphia.net wpos2 at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 15 00:54:44 EDT 2005

Greetings all.

Does anyone have any hints on how to successfully install Word Perfect
2000 in Fedora without using some proprietary version of WINE?  I tried
before with RH 7.3, following Corel's instructions and downloading some
script, but I couldn't even get WP to run.  I think I even installed
their version of WINE.  I haven't even attempted under FC4.  The only
thing that really keeps me going back to Windows is WP.  Open Office
doesn't quite do it for me.  Please hold your laughter until after you
have thought about it.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.