802.11g madness

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 18:58:52 EDT 2005

i get the same problem trying to compile ndiswrapper
as I did with the acx drivers.

Do I sound like I'm really starting to completely
dispise Fedora? It seems that in core 4 they decided
to change around where they are putting their source
modules.  which means all of the programs that
compiled very nicely before (amazingly enough, like
the dlink) now crash and burn.

Latest attempt, I got a prism GT card. Got the
following error on make:

islpci_hotplug.c:280: error: too many arguments to
function 'pci_save_state'
islpci_hotplug.c:306: error: too many arguments to
function 'pci_restore_state'

I don't consider myself the latest dennis ritchie, but
I think I know enough about programming to make sure
that the damn thing compiles before i post the code.

back to the drawing board and compusa.

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/List