midi

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Oct 11 16:14:46 EDT 2005

If after the compile/make/make install, the executable was NOT in
/usr/local/bin, it didnt finish. Then you need to see what's missing and
wrong. Remember, when compiling, stuff can get cached in the directory
your compiling from. If, as you say, you didn't do the compile line the
way I had it, it could have borked the config. I would delete the folder
and untar the tarball again and start from scratch. Use the config line
exactly as I had it and see how you fare.