IDE for linux

Scott Fleming nflug at afourthdimension.com
Thu Oct 6 22:15:12 EDT 2005

I'm a long time Homesite v4 user for writing my asp, php, and HTML, XML
as well as other code, and I'm on day 10 being windows free. I want to
begin writing code on my Fedora machine, and I'm curious what some good,
reliable editors are available.

I really like the FTP ability of Homesite, to the the point where I
almost have to have it as a feature in my Linux version, as I update
alot (30+) of websites and code.

Think I'll dream on over to Fresh Meat, and see what they have, but I'd
love to hear what any of the members of this list use.

Thank you,
Scott Fleming
http://www.hawkwynd.com