[nflug] shrink a linux partition for a dual boot with XP

Eric Benoit ebenoit at hopevale.com
Wed Nov 9 16:01:45 EST 2005

I figured out a half assed method to shrink my linux partition and
increase my winXP partition.

I'm going to ghost the winXP partition to another drive as an image,
take yet another hard drive and create a large enough partition for winXP,
install the image to the newly created winXP partition,
then reinstall linux on the second free partition so grub will enable
winXP to boot,
thus winXP is bigger and bootable.

This is my way of thinking without really knowing any other tools I
could possibly use... any thoughts on this madness would be most
appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric