[nflug] Another reason to not use M$ products...

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Thu Nov 3 13:38:10 EST 2005

Jason Lasker wrote:

>I don't see how Mark's comments were personal gripes.  They pointed out that
>maybe you don't blame the OS for something another software maker does.  So
>he should post it somewhere else because you don't agree????

Just because YOU don't see how, doesn't mean MY opinion can't be stated,
just as yours can. It's the sly little personal shots from you which are
getting attention now.

>I think it is perfectly clear from the thread the types of responses I am
>referring to.

Obviously it's not clear. Bob was talking about another reason not to
use MS products, not why this is a MS problem. He didn't even say
anything bad about MS! So why do we need defensive MS arguments on our
Linux e-mail list?

>If I have to explain the "professional credibility" issues within the
>context of the responses to this thread...  Well then it is already too late
>or there just wasn't any in the first place.

So you can take personal shots publicly and just not explain yourself?
Maybe you should e-mail me personally just what you meant then, because
it sounds like you just don't know what you meant.

--
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source