[nflug] Another reason to not use M$ products...

Jason Lasker lasker at eng.buffalo.edu
Thu Nov 3 13:28:37 EST 2005

I don't see how Mark's comments were personal gripes.  They pointed out that
maybe you don't blame the OS for something another software maker does.  So
he should post it somewhere else because you don't agree????

I think it is perfectly clear from the thread the types of responses I am
referring to.

If I have to explain the "professional credibility" issues within the
context of the responses to this thread...  Well then it is already too late
or there just wasn't any in the first place.

Jason Lasker
Senior Systems Administrator
Science and Engineering Node Services
University at Buffalo