Sharing Bookmarks?

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu May 19 03:34:07 EDT 2005

Thanks.

I like Mozilla quite a bit better so far, but last I heard, development
on Mozilla is all but dead.  Firefox was such a hit that most of the
developers switched to working on it.

Currently, some major holes were found and patched in Firefox.  I'm not
sure they were fixed in Mozilla.

I'll try the symlink.  I may even try my hand at editing the file.  As I
recall, it's pretty human readable.

Joe

--
"The army is the Indian's best friend." -- General George Armstrong Custer, 1870