Installing Thunderbird

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue May 10 02:19:11 EDT 2005

I haven' t looked for an rpm.  I've been doing Mozilla without rpms
forever with no problems.

Eventually, I want to upgrade to 10 or another distro like FC3, but I
have tweaked a small bunch of things and I'm sure I'll forget some of
them when I upgrade.  I don't have a spare machine to play with and I
rely on this one to get stuff done every day, so I can't afford to be
down or partially down for days or weeks while I get things running
smoothly again.

Basically, until I get a new computer, I'm afraid to upgrade.

It did come with Phoenix, but it stopped working quite a while ago and
since Firesomething was coming out, I didn't bother to try to fix it.

Joe

--
"Those who have free seats at a play hiss first." -- Chinese Proverb