Reminder: BPLUG Meeting Tomorrow!

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Mar 30 14:49:52 EST 2005

Just a reminder to everyone that the Buffalo Professional Linux Users Group
Meeting will be held tomorrow, Thursday, March 31st 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Location:

      The PCA Group

      Airport Commerce Park

      455 Cayuga Road, Suite 200

Topic:

      Linux System Monitoring: How to monitor Linux servers and non-Linux
servers using Open Source tools to ensure reliability.

If you have not done so, a response is greatly appreciated to ensure enough
seating. We have already had a large number of people respond, so please
email rsvp at bplug.org

If you have emailed a response already, you do not need to send in another
one.

The Buffalo Professional Linux Users Group (www.bplug.org
<http://www.bplug.org/> ) is focused on the use of Linux and Open Source in
professional business environments. We have organized presentations and
seminars, and bring up topics that are of interest to people that use or
would like to use Linux as part of a corporate solution set. We disseminate
practical information and proven solutions from IT professionals who have
successfully tackled a wide range of enterprise Linux deployment challenges.
It's a rare opportunity to benefit from the experience and insight of peers
from companies that are both local and national. Our mailing list can be
subscribed to by sending an email to bplug-subscribe at bplug.org.