asterisk stuff

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 16:30:56 EST 2005

Hey Peter, not sure exactly what you'd like to do. Do
you want to connect 2 offices over the internet? Do
you need the phones to connect to the pots lines? I've
set up asterisk using DUNDi (one in ROCH and one in
BUFF) thru a vpn which is nice. How many phones do you
need at each end? If this sounds like what you'd like
to do or something else I'm sure I can handle it or
point you in the right direction. Gimme a call kevin @
875-4668.

--- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>   I know we all talked about this alot but we never
> really got a demo
> off the ground, etc.. I would like to know all the
> steps necessary to
> get this going in an inter-office, intercom
> sort-of-way. If anyone would
> be interested in giving me a briefing over the phone
> or in person,
> please let me know. TIA.
> --
> cybersource.us