Poll of sorts-

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:23:28 EST 2005

Well, I have used Linux in a corporate environment.  A place that worked at had
numberous Linux web/database servers and my desktop was linux.  We also had
corporate Email on Linux with windows and Linux clients.  I'm not currently
working in that environment but there are some places out there like this.

Most of the people in the group fall into the home experimenter/small
environment types.  There aren't a lot of people with larger scale experience
because there isn't a whole lot of companies around here using Linux in a large
scale way.

Cheers!

Bob