Free file spliting/(converting)mailing server

Louis Spironello lspironello at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:27:08 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a file spliting and mail server, i.e. I would like to mail a
large
file and have it split into individual files of size 1400K (i.e. the size of
a floppy) so
I can download the files at the library (the library doesn't
have a CD burner and my USB Flash drive just ("flashed, i.e. fried).)  I
would
also like to convert the files to uuencode or Mime  so that gmail doesn't
flag the files as bad attachments.  I lost
my internet connection along with my phone service and this is
unfortuantely the only want I can download files.

Lou