video conferencing

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jun 8 18:15:50 EDT 2005

Apparently the 9000's were replaced by the 4000's. I sell these for
$99.00 each, here are the specs;

*Marketing Description:*  Express your creativity like a pro! Use
digital zoom to move in on the action and capture high-quality videos
and megapixel photos. Then edit those images with studio quality editing
software to make your web albums even better. It's the creative way to
get closer. Video enthusiasts get ready... this new QuickCam was made
just for you. By combining a digital zoom, built-in microphone, and
high-quality VGA CCD sensor, the QuickCam Pro 4000 lets you express your
creativity like a pro. Now you can create amazing videos and shoot 1.3
megapixel still photos with ease. Or add live video to Yahoo! Messenger,
MSN Messenger, and AIM while you chat. You may also make live video
calls, set up a video monitoring system, or send photos and video along
with your email. You can even add video to your eBay auctions. Enhance
the way you communicate and animate your life.

*Main Specifications*

Product Description 	Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 - digital video camera
Device Type 	Digital video camera
Localization 	English / United States
Color Support 	Color
Interface Type 	USB
Optical Sensor Type 	CCD - 307,200 pixels (640 x 480)
Digital Video Capture Speed 	30 frames per second
Digital Video Capture Resolution 	640 x 480
Still Image Capture Resolution 	1280 x 960
Cables Included 	1 x USB cable - integrated
System Requirements 	Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000
Manufacturer Warranty 	2 years warranty

General
Device Type 	Digital video camera
Form Factor 	External
Localization 	English / United States
Compatibility 	PC
Camera
Color Support 	Color
Interface Type 	USB
Optical Sensor Type 	CCD - 307,200 pixels (640 x 480)
Focus Adjustment 	Manual
Video
Digital Video Capture Speed 	30 frames per second
Digital Video Capture Resolution 	640 x 480
Still Image
Still Image Capture Resolution 	1280 x 960
Audio Input
Type 	Microphone - integrated
Sound Input Mode 	Mono
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces 	1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
Miscellaneous
Cables Included 	1 x USB cable
Package Type 	OEM
Mounting Kit 	Included
Software / System Requirements
Software Included 	Drivers & Utilities, Yahoo! Messenger, MGI
PhotoSuite, MGI VideoWave, Logitech IM Video Companion, ImageStudio
OS Required 	Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000
Min Processor Type 	Pentium II 400 MHz
Min RAM Size 	64 MB
Min Hard Drive Space 	200 MB
Peripheral / Interface Devices 	Sound card, CD-ROM, speakers, USB port
Manufacturer Warranty
Service & Support 	2 years warranty
Service & Support Details 	Limited warranty - 2 years