video conferencing

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jun 8 13:45:24 EDT 2005

This is not neccesarily a Linux question but a general technology
question, I'm looking for an IP video confrencing solution. We have a
site in Europe and one here that we would like to do some Video
Confrencing between. Just between two fixed locations, probably
confrence rooms.

I'm looking for an IP solution to use over our VPN. We have a full T1
(1.5MB)  here, and about double that in the form of DSL in Europe.
I'm hoping to keep the traffic around 512MB or less to not congest our
connection too much.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks
Justin