linux in the classroom

pirrone at localnet.com pirrone at localnet.com
Tue Jun 7 14:27:24 EDT 2005

Eric,

The last E1ITC meeting is tomorrow, and Linux is actually on the agenda!
I'm sure, and only speaking for myself, that you'd be welcomed.  It's out
at Hamburg under the auspices of Technology Coordinator, Tom Nemmer
tnemmer at hamburg.wnyric.org 646-3227, from 8:30 through lunch ($3.00).
I'm hoping to hop (hopping to hope?) on the presentation if time and the
situation permits demonstrating a subset of my Intranet resources
(strictly LAMP) and offering them again for download.
Last time there were only a few takers, but it was the full site and more
than a bit overwhelming.  This piece is only three apps - an online
Standards-based lesson plan generator/database, a tech support system, and
a building maintenance support system.
You can grab this at:
http://intranet.tona.wnyric.org/downloads/intranet_part.zip with the full
version in the Document Library under System Documents at the top of the
links just past documentation.
Give Tom a call and pop out to join us.  Drop my name and be sure to say
hello.
Frank Pirrone
Technology Integrator
Tonawanda City School District