cd blanking/recording

Josh Johnson joshj at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 3 08:10:19 EDT 2005

I'm not familiar with k3b. But I've seen the cdrecord error. For me, it
used to be a conflict with my framebuffer. When I turned off framebuffer
it worked fine. But now it doesn't work at all. The only way I can burn is
by using either cdrdao or switching to an old 2.4 kernel to burn. I've had
no end to my cdrecord problems since 2.6. Even with the patched version of
cdrecord. And I can't get it to burn via ATAPI in 2.6. Off-hand though,
what does 'cat /proc/cmdline' look like?

-JoshJ
http://lotuseaters.no-ip.com