Mandrake and SBLive soundcard

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:47:22 EST 2005

I have a SBLive(value) - and use Mandrake 9.  I had problem with the Mixer
settings as well.  I used the mixer as suggested and made sure everything was
enabled.  By default some things were disabled or turned to 0 level. very odd.
Almsot forgot I had to do that until I saw this post.  Remember to Save you
mixer settings or they will be lost every time you reboot.

JJN