newbe boards?

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 12 05:58:27 EST 2005

I lurk this list most of the time as well there is always something to
learn. If it is specific thought I dig in to the HOWTO  documents at
tldp.org or README files and finally before posting I'll search using
google, the 1+ years of email I have ( I only delete sales offers and
out dated mail) and man pages. If I can not find the answer I'll post to
the list. I also answer some posts as I can.
Bob