APC symmertra (was PowerStrip)

Timothy Domst timothy.domst at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 00:41:43 EST 2005

Darin P. already pointed me to a client that I got to work, and it
does, on the DynDNS site I see my Verizon-apportioned address always
changes to match what's on the router.

Something is wrong with my forwarding because at present I don't even
get the Apache page on my server Linux box from my Mac or other Linux
box, and I think I might be messing it up between the DynDNS DNS
servers and my address.  How much difference does it make what your
server is called?  Does it have to be called myhost.xxxxxxxxxxx.com?
Or is it ok just to point everything to the right address and port?

I will gladly pay in beer for help with this.