APC symmertra (was PowerStrip)

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 21:08:51 EST 2005

--- Timothy Domst <timothy.domst at verizon.net> wrote:

> I will trade use of my truck (on a day off, usually Sun. and Mon., part
> of Tues. and Sat.) for help from someone who uses DynDNS and a Linksys
> router.

I use dyndns.org and have a linksys..

 I use "ddclient" which was dead simple to setup and it can use a method that
is firewall independant called "web" mode which uses an outside webserver to
show what IP you came from and it uses that.  I've used it for years with no
problems...

If you want more help lemme know.  I could always use a spare beer now and
then....

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk