external compat modem

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Feb 6 10:06:42 EST 2005

kppp would be the easiest, I prefer ppp scripts and using the modem
lights app in the panel. If you need help with the ppp stuff let me know
otherwise fire up kppp, change the modem to what it shows up as and hit
query modem, it you get responses, your all set. I had a client that was
on usadatanet (now converted to Cyber Source ISP, our dialup, because
the usadatanet connection kinda sucked), they do however use pap
authentication so all you need is his user name and password and your
all set.