[nflug] RE: Burning a CD-R

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 21 19:29:03 EST 2005

i've never had any problems with xcdroast

another idea is to be a tough guy and do it through the command line tools.

(_The Linux cookbook_ by carla schroder gives a no nonsense step by step
for how to use these tools, or you can try the man pages.)

Me, I'm a wimp that uses xcdroast.  The nice thing is that it is
strictly x, and doesn't depend on gnome or kde.