[nflug] virtual linux on win200 server

kobear at sharedbrain.net kobear at sharedbrain.net
Tue Dec 20 19:15:25 EST 2005

VMware can do it easily.  The question is whether you would want to do it on
that server.  If the problem with the native 2000 environment is that scheduled
tasks are not running, you have to ask if it is a problem with the task or the
scheduling system that runs it.  Windows tends to tank in an all or nothing
fashion.  If it is a problem with the scheduling system, don't mess around with
unknown results - reinstall the OS.

HTH,
Kyle