[nflug] Apple Airport Extreme wireless setup/Adelphia

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 15:12:05 EST 2005

My landlord just bought Airport Extreme wireless router that he will be using with his powerbook G4 and Winblows computer does anyone know if Adelphia needs to comw out and set anything up? Not sure myself.  Also how do you go about upgrading from Panther to Tiger? Does the drive need to reformated? Or is like Linux where you put the CD in and boot the pc and just upgrade? My experience is on the Linux end so Mac is new to me. Thanks Guys!

http://mail.yahoo.com