[nflug] dual monitors ( I run 2 monitors with one bog desktop)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 15:20:28 EST 2005

I have an nvidia based card and run the nvidia driver.  It is a a single card
with DVI and VGA output (DVI is that correct ?)

I have a few lines added to my xorg.conf file (the file formerly knows as
Xf86config:-)  I dont't have these lines here since I ma at work but can
forward them.

I have one large desktop and most apps know that when I maximize I mean only
maximize on the current desktop, not ALL understand this.  It works much better
now then when I started.

Since both monitors are different sizes they do have different virtual sizes so
things that appear small on the left are larger on the right - of course I wish
I had 2 monitors the same size, but it works fine now.

JJN