[nflug] Cisco Router Question

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Dec 13 10:34:24 EST 2005

I figured it was a software upgrade, my concern was it looks like most
the 2500s aren't supported any more.

I've thought about building an appliance, but one thing I like is cisco
has client software for PCs, we have salesman all over the world and at
some point may want to put them on a VPN. I'm not sure if there is an
open source version of client software.

I see a product by coyote linux called Wolverine, that looks like it
does the same thing. Any one used this?

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.