[nflug] PHP Developement Tools

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:08:45 EST 2005

For data entry forms I use Quanta (because I just drap-n-drop input
types) but for php scripting I use JEdit. Nothing spectaular and I
would suggest against the Zend Studio because I used that at one job
and hated it. (However everyone has their own style). Im intersted in
hearing what other people use...

On 12/9/05, Justin Bennett <Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations on development tools for PHP. We're
> beginning to build more and more webaps using PHP connectivity to
> Oracle. Right now I layout a form in something like Adobe Golive, then
> write a php script to process the input, usually in VIM. I'm looking for
> a better way to work. Especially to create data entry forms.
>

> Thanks
> Justin
>
> --
> Justin Bennett