networking ip address

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:15:50 EDT 2005

With my home systems I have a linksys router fed into a switch. I give
all my computers ip address's off the top of my head. For me it never
really matterd as long as they dont conflict with each other. Maybe
make them higher than the greatest ip that dhcp would hand out so you
dont have any issues.

--
Frank
Shenanigans!!