Still more questions

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 08:43:15 EDT 2004

Well, the question is: Do you have Windows on the box, too?  If not, why would
you need an antivirus product?  If you do have windows, there is a fair number
of A/V packages on Linux that can stop windows viruses from being put on the
hard drive or recieved in Email.

There are probably several video viewers on you machine, already.  Mplayer,
xine, totem, to name a few.  There are more.  And all of them should work fine
on Fedora if they're not already in the distribution.

Cheers!

Bob