Still more questions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Sep 3 08:42:52 EDT 2004

no need for anti-virus if your running just Linux, just keep your
packaes up to date using, up2date, apt-get, yum.....I think there's more
but can't think of them right now.
xine and mplayer both do a fine job with mpg/avi/wmv and alot others, I
would tip the hat to xine though as it handles full screen better, etc
(although the skins for gmplayer (the gui front for mplayer) are nicer. IMHO