VOIP <-> PSTN Gateway?

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Sep 1 20:55:18 EDT 2004

I use a bunch actually. I use nufone. They are good but small.
Technically, they are probably one of the best. The other nice thing is
that they can do IAX. However, their DID's are lacking at best. Besides
them I use broadvoice. I'm pretty happy with them. Some bumps, and some
thing not as advertised..but I have yet to find a single voip provider
that has the things I'm looking for. Someday, yes....but it's still in
it's infancy.
Another good option would be voicepulse/voiceconnect. I did not chose
them mostly because I think they were a _tiny_ bit higher in price..but
it's a viable option.

-Mark