Fedora 3 grub/boot

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 26 21:29:44 EST 2004

Yeah we don't like that extra menu either, there's no need for it,
unless you're hiding that you have winblows on there...ahem. What do u
mean the stage 1 and stage 2? LVM stuff is crazy in depth and we're
still playing right now. Dad said he was thinking of writing a guide on
what he's learned since he almost has it all figured out, maybe we'll
post it online? -Jesse