Fedora 3 grub/boot

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 16:47:22 EST 2004

Gees Jesse you take after the old man . That did the
trick. I dont like that feature. makes it confusing
for people dual booting. I dont thing they should have
added that feature.I was thinking the same thing with
that hiddenmenu. Problem is you cant edit it other
than commenting it out. This is my first time messing
with Fedora 3. whats with the stage1 and stage2? and
LVM stuff? Thanks!
--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>