ctrl-alt-del

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 16 07:54:39 EST 2004

Not sure I understand the question but if your asking what is the
purpose to using ctrl-alt-del to logon to a winblows box? It is another
step to provide some security. If you just install pcAnywhere on a
winblows 2k or xp box, you will see that change happen automatically.
You will even notice if you put on some printer software on xp that it
will, without questions mind you, install .Net crap and the change your
login method as well. So thoughtful of them to think of your security in
this way when, of course, you must have wanted the .Net crap in the
first place, you just didn't know it. Then you get all sorts of shit put
on your desktop that, again you must have wanted, ......I could rant and
rave here......(I realize I drifted here a bit, easy to do when winblows
security (yea right) is the subject.......